These abilities are related to the artistic or inventive capacity of a character.
- Art (Power, Specialized)
- This measures the expertise of an individual in fields of art.
- Dance (Agility, Armor, Knowledge, Specialized)
- This represents the ability to dance and learn new dances.
- It also measure talent to develop dance shows.
- Forging (Dexterity, Knowledge, Specialized)
- This reflects the ability to forge metals and make tools from metal or other materials, such as wood or leather.
- It also reflects the ability to repair forged items.
- To create an item, consult the Equipment list to see what Difficulty you need to beat. For every 2 grades of Difficulty your result beats that number, the item gains a +5 to its quality. For every grade below the Difficulty, the item suffers a -5 to its quality. (See Equipment for bonuses of masterwork items, and for rare materials to work with). Forging an item generally takes a week time, but it can be done quicker or slower, with the following modifiers to the test.
|Two to four hours||-40|
|Two or three days||-10|
|Two or three months||+40|
|Three or four years||+100|
|About ten years||+120|
- Music (Power, Knowledge, Specialized)
- This allows a character to play musical instruments.
- It also measures talent to compose musical pieces.
- Sleight of Hand (Dexterity, Specialized)
- This allows a character to perform juggling tricks or prestidigitation.
- This ability can be opposed by Notice checks.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.